Stainless Steel Tubular Product
A Large Stainless Steel Inventory - (300 or 400 series)
Exotics - Such as 29-4C, Incolloy, Inconnel, Titanium, Duplex and Super Duplex.
TIG welded seam.
Flash controlled to .001".
Various Diameters and Gages available for immediate delivery - or Made to Order
Diameter range of - .188" to 2.500"
Wall Thickness range of .010" to .113"
Manufacturing Capabilities Include:
Diameter Tolerance run to Customer Specifications
Random Mill Lengths
Tube End Deburr
Small Diameter Coiling
Black or Invisible Ink-jet Printing (available upon request)
Tube Stock Cut-to-Length
Close Tolerance Cold Saw / Lathe Cutting
Wire Brush Deburr
High Pressure Washing
G&L produces a wide variety of tubing to various ASTM standards to suit your particular product application. Tubing is produced to industry leading dimensional controls which surpass industry expectations and provide a consistently high quality fit to your end use application. A review of our various product offerings will provide the specific information needed for you to select the right G&L tube for the success you need in your product application.
Welded Stainless Steel Tubular Product
- Stainless Steels
- Duplex Alloys
- Nickel Alloys
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Customer Specifications
- G&L can provide loose wound coiled tubing to meet your particular needs. Please contact us for a quote.
- Outside diameters from 0.1875″ – 2.25″
- Wall thickness from .012″ – .065″
- G&L is able to produce a variety of shaped tubing to fit your product needs including squares, rectangles and ovals.
Seamless Stainless Steel Tubular Product
Type 304L and 316L сold finished tubes
• Small OD for fuel feedlines
• OD 6-16 mm
• Cut pieces 115 mm to 381 mm in length
Type 304L and 316L cold finished tubes
• Medium OD for fuel rail
• OD 20-40 mm
• Cut pieces 151 mm to 381 mm in length
In addition to the austenitic material lean duplex, duplex and super duplex grades are also available.
• Bright annealed to OD 60 mm • High OD and ID surface finish • Strict OD and WT tolerances
• 100% EC testing
• Hardness of HRB 80 for 304L/316L and HRB 90 for other austenitic grades • Meeting global standards e.g. EN 10216-5, ASTM A213/A269 etc.
additional requirements for automotive
Outside surface ...........CFA Ra <= 0,6 μm
Inside surface ...............up to Ra <= 0,5 μm
Tolerances ........................Outside +/-0,05 mm - Inside +/-0,08 mm
Purity ...................................acc. ASTM E 45 procedure A
Surface tension ...........min. 36 mN/m
Ultrasonic testing .....U2A
Quality assurance ......VDA 4902 Version 3, PPAP, FMEA etc.
Instrumentation tubes are widely used for automotive industry. Instrumentation tubes are used for hydraulic & pneumatic control systems, fuel supply lines, pressure sensor lines for automotive industry; for onshore control panels, topside processing facilities and subsea manifolds in oil and gas industry; high purity tubes for semiconductor industry, fuel rods, control tubes for advanced engineering; cooling circuits, brake cylinders for automotive industry.